Monday, September 10, 2012

Patton, Tanks, Trucks and Bulldozers!





Alright,

Another commission done, this time back to some Flames of War Americans. First up is Patton and his best friend Willie.

Next up Patton and his pimped ride, I have to say, I was not a fan of the flags and the plaque. Battlefront went with some peel and stick flags which I have a feeling will fall off after a few years (much like some of my GW flags and banners).


Here are the tanks, what more can you say! Tanks, you gotta love them!


Next up some American Engineers, these guys were fun to paint. The customer did not want them to be dump trucks, so hence the crew that are in two of them.


Here is the Engineer truck with cool little details like the old school saw and bails of barb wire.



And lastly, a bulldozer! Which was fun to paint as well, my grandfather used to drive one of these and I wish he was still around to see this model.


So there you go, next up some more Necrons and Polish Calvary models...

SPS