Sunday, June 17, 2012

American & German Paras with a side of Russians!

So,

Another commission completed just in time for Fathers day! First up some US Paras.


Next, German para artillery, nice thing with this old box set was that it came with 8 guns instead of 4. I had to add a few extra crewman for the customer, but I think he will enjoy the extra guns, I know I would!





Next up, some Russian SU 76's, I really enjoyed painting these up, almost makes me want to do Russians!


To go along with the SU's here is a T-34


and a Hero for the Russians, the customer wanted me to do something special with the commander, so I weathered the tank to look a little used, it seemed fitting for a Hero and a warrior team.


So there you go, hope you all have a great Fathers day, I will be heading to the Movies and Texas Roadhouse for dinner with the family, until next time...

SPS