Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Planes over the Town


Okay,


The title say's it all, I have a couple of buildings from Sentinel miniature painting and one Battlefront Miniature Russian plane for Flames of War.




So here are the buildings, first up is their 3 story building which retails unpainted for $21.00. It is a nice building and breaks apart and can be used as a single, double or three story.




Next up is the Cafe for $17.00 and is a very iconic looking building, Sentinel miniature painting has a great building here. I left a name off of the sign board since I did not know what my customer wanted. 



I just have to say that both of these buildings are great and my local guys I play with will be ordering a few of these to go along with the FoW buildings that just came out.

Next up is Ilyushin Il-2m3 Shturmovik for my customer that had a special request. My customer lives up in Everett Washington, which happens to have the FHC Flying Heritage Collection and they have a flying Il Shtumovik. The customer wanted me to match paint the model as the FHC plane. So I hope I did a good job and here is what I came up with.




So there you go, another commission ready to go out the door...

SPS