Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rust Space Wolves

So,

Something new here at SPS, a local customer commissioned me to do a small Space Wolves force, but with a twist. He did not want the typical grey scheme that most folks paint Space Wolves, he wanted a rust red color and the rest was up to me, something that I like!

So first up is a Drop Pod, the customer had already built it, and I was a bit intimidated to paint this model already built. Any how, it was not as bad as I thought it would be, so here it is, I went for a more battle worn look.


Next up are 15 Space Wolves with various weapons.




Next up are 5 Thunder Wolf Riders, and with these I magnetized the arms so the customer can swap weapons around. So besides what you see here, there were more arms and weapons which you can see below.



Lastly we have a Wolf Lord which I did some conversion work on the Wolf.



So there you go, another commission done, next up will be some Polish 15mm Paratroopers.

SPS